Wednesday, February 19, 2014

We Hardly Had Time To Eat


This week has been one of the best of my mission! We were so busy this week we hardly had time to eat! In fact we skipped two dinners to be able to make appointments with investigators. So many of our members are having amazing success as they've been inviting their friends to listen to the missionary lessons. There is a girl who we started teaching two weeks ago who is getting baptized this Friday! Her conversion has been one of the most powerful I've witnessed as I've been on my mission. She grew up catholic and a few weeks ago asked one of her LDS friends a few questions and became interested in the church. Each time we taught a new principle or doctrine, it was familiar to her even though she knows she's never heard it before. She has changed so much in such a short time. That's the most amazing thing about teaching the gospel because we get to see the quick change that it makes in people.

I'm really short on time today because we have so much stuff we have to do! I'm sorry I can't write more! I love you so much!

Love Elder Janis

Just thought I'd post a picture of Elder Janis that he posted on Facebook. Here he is with Elder Hardy.















No comments:

Post a Comment