Monday, June 17, 2013

I Have No Time and I'm So Sorry!!

June 17, 2013

I have no time and I'm so sorry!!

I have a few thoughts I would like to share: There are two opposite forces that entice us in all things. In each of our human orbits, every decision we make leaves lasting impacts. Because of a righteous choice you make, the Church, the World, and The Eternities are changed. You're changing the future with every decision you make.

Second thought that was inspired by Emily's letter to me: Christ said "What ye have done unto the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Every kind thing we do, every homeless person we give money or clothing or food to, every sick person we help, every lonely soul we befriend, every sinner we embrace, every kind word we say..... we are doing directly to Jesus Christ. This is so powerful. Imagine every human on earth being a representation of Jesus Christ. How would you change the way you treated someone if they literally were Jesus Christ? Would you criticize anyone? Would you tell a dirty joke to anyone? Would you reject them because they're weird or different? Because who are we all really? Son's and Daughter's of God with infinite potential.

I love you all. Smile a lot. :)

Elder Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment